Weather

When the cold wind touches me in winter I feel it's so cold and harsh
I want a warm for my heart because I think with warm will please my heart
I want sun to watch and suddenly sun became dearest to my heart
I want it's heat and every thing from heart it warms me up from my heart
At that moment I feel so sure that I need heat from each part
When the warm wind touches me in summer I just feel it is necessary for heart
I fall in love with sun so much that sun began to appear in my every part
At that moment in the sky we just search for sun and sun become
So necessary for me that I go out every moment and search for sun
When sun goes behind the cloud and enjoy each moment of joy
I feel as if sun is taking away all pleasure with me and moment of joy
And sun is taking away with me all sort of fun and I feel so angry at cloud
That it just took away my precious sun and beauty of that sun always
Lift up my heart and on each and every day they lift up spirits of heart
But then after some days sun comes once again at home or may be I should
Say I return from holidays to my home because sun hardly left my home
But then once again I see the heat of sun which comes and irritates me
And slowly reduce all sort of fun because due to which we feel so exhaust in world
Then on every moment we feel up shift from our heart
On each and every moment that sun kills our fun and which was part our life
And always like to enjoy every moment and all sort of fun and this is
What is happens when sun always exhaust us on each and every moment
And then on our face and body we feel sweat is rising instead of life and fun
On every day of life we enjoy each thing and we began to feel cold weather
Is gift god and fun so we want that sun to hide behind cloud and
Once again enjoy life with why god have gifted us with so harsh weather
Some times things are so cold and some times they are too hot with sun
Non of weather is nice and full of fun which we can easily enjoyed
In every weather seems to have some side effect on every person's life
If only god turn it into some thing pleasant it may please our life
Many people seems to think just these mood swing happen due to weather
And it's bad effects on our life but do you really think this is true
Can weather effect so much to mankind then why some people remain
Smiling even in hot weather you can see in that heat working and
At same time enjoying and laughing many worker while at same type
Other lot of same group complaining regarding god and nature
So truth of life is that we can enjoy every part of nature if we try little hard
We can always manage to win heart of all sort of person
So this is our life which is so strange that we can able to enjoy
As we wish from weather may weather are not that extreme these are just
Fault of our mind as well as fault of our destiny and our nature
How angry we may get at that nature but still after some days
We just can't enjoy opposite side of nature after all nature is some thing
Which always remain same we can never going to change destiny of nature
It will remain that way nothing will effect it if you call it nice or call it worst
May we should learn this things from nature look at this nature
It does everything as you wish and never think about talk of other
After all nature is doing it's duty and we just blame it for our fun
We all know that nature is not at fault but blaming other is human nature
And many people just imitate other person's thought just to start conversation
So many times I found myself saying it so hot is this weather to just
Start and then enjoy with some one a conversation how strange is that
Even to begin to talk we need our weather still we spend lot of hours
Behind blaming the heat or the cold in our nature or weather.


EmoticonEmoticon