Wish

When I want to wish I always wish for moon and stars
Whenever I think of God I always look at sky
Many times I began to think was it my mistake to wish the sky?
Because I get many things from ground then why I feel
That god is staying in sky there is drop of rain which comes from sky
So may that is why I always have all hopes from sky
But they are made out of water which is on the ground so
Ground is suddenly become more important that sky but then
Once again I think about sun which always make it work to create the rain
So once again all hopes of finding god on ground seems to vanish
Once again in sky but then one again I look at those mountains
Then once again I began to think may god is on the earth
Look at those beautiful trees and nice sort of nature
I just feel if god is not hear why so beautifully decorated earth by nature
That beauty look like some thing out of heaven if heaven is created on earth
God must be near some where some times in that beauty we want to s  earch god
So that is why we always gives nice things like beautiful flowers
Or many things made by our efforts and made by our mind and art
So beauty is some thing god really want we always seem to think
But do you think it is true for god's heart do you think god really
Stay in beauty and god just feel attracted to beautiful things
I just don't agree about these thing from heart because
Many times when god came on earth god likes to stay away from beautiful part
God never liked to stay palaces or greatest place in fact many times god prefer
Simple and less so then why do we think beauty loved by god so
So I seems like we are forcing our views and liking on god
We all love beauty and we all want to gift all those things which
Are dear to our heart so we always gifted beautiful things to god
On each and every day we always gift things to other person which
Are dear to our heart because gift is something which is a thing precious to our heart
We always only gift those things which are dear to our heart because
This is rule of life that you must every day gift things which are dear to heart
So we gift those beautiful things to our dear god when we even don't
Where god stay still we just assume some place and I think
And I may be to please our heart god may some that places for us
But I have just one question can god dislike some thing because they are hated by us
I don't think god can do it because god may like those thing we like
Because in those things we have our love god just want pure feeling of love
But when it comes to disliking hate will enter in game so may be god
Accept what we like but god never accept in life what we from our heart hate
God will sure accept those thing not because of beauty but because
Of our faith and love but god will hate ugly thing just because we hate them
When we keep them away from god may be we will feel that
We have done some thing wonderful but do you think god like it
God likes it's all creation  because after all god is god
Human being may become bias but it is not in capacity of god
God just have in this world all nice and good things god never have
Anything bad in his mind or he never think bad thing
God never like to punish you until god is forced just because
God don't give good luck every time don't think god don't have hold
God will may change your luck one day when it is unknown to you
But never think that he change your luck just because you gifted to him
God is some thing to whom feeling mean everything and
This is my view but I think god never want costly thing
Normal simple worship or even just good nature is enough for him.


EmoticonEmoticon